Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

It’s the Christmas season.
 
I love this time of year.
 
I love babies and I love seeing and hearing all about Jesus coming to us as a baby. I can only imagine all the ladies wanting to kiss his little baby cheeks and smell his sweet baby smell. I can hear all the wonder.
 
“What is he going to look like?”
“Who is he going to take after?” 
“What habits will he get from who?” 

All the while his sweet young little mommy knew that he was going to be great and her heart was going to break because of it. I always love this time of year but I also always feel for Mary. Being a mom, I can only imagine what her heart was going through. However, I know that she loved Jesus very much. Just like a mother loves her baby! And for that… I thank her.

Please remember that during this season … Jesus Is The Reason

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment