Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm back! and my new blog schedule


I’m back ya'll!!
Hey you guys! Well, hey to you that are reading this little blog right now.

I’ve been thinking a lot and I am fixing to get on a schedule with this blog. I want it to pick up. I want it to make a little bit of money. I am having a hard time finding a job right now. (I am going to be brutally honest on here.) No one is wanting to hire me and I really don’t understand. SO… I am going to spend my ‘free time’ finding things to talk about on this blog.
I’ve set up a tentative schedule. I say tentative because, who knows, it may change. Oh who am I kidding? It will change some over time. I’ve got to get my groove in this thing. And I’d really appreciate any suggestions or feedback that you may have to help me out.

So here is the schedule as of today…
Mondays – I will give a recap of our weekend. I still want my family to be private but I am going to talk about us and things that we have going on. I need this blog to kind of be a diary for me too. I will post pictures but I won’t post real names. (I am K. My husband is J. My son is Prince. My daughter is Princess.) Yes, that is cheesy but I came up with that a long time ago so, I am going to stick with it.

Tuesday – This will be my spiritual day. I love Jesus, my Savior. I am the adopted daughter of God and I am beyond happy about that. I love my Father and I love to share things that I see him doing in the world. There will be variety of things on this day that I will post.
Wednesday – This is the day that I will share pictures and random thoughts. Again, you never know what will appear on this day. I assure you, my mother will be happy on this day. She is huge picture lover. All my life, she has had a camera in my face and now, because we know how crazy genes work, my children have to suffer the same thing. I warn you, my daughter gets it worse than my son.

Thursday – I love to read blogs. Since reading blogs, I have grown obsessed with starting my own. On this day, I will link to blogs that I read and I hope that you will leave comments about blogs that you read. I like reading new blogs and getting to know new people as well.
Friday – This day will sort of wrap up the week and write out what is coming up the next week. I’m not sure what all will be posted on this day but, you never know. I may surprise you.

That is all for today. I just wanted to drop in and tell you my schedule and say that I’M BACK!!
Well carry on an I hope to talk with you soon!


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment