Tuesday, November 18, 2014

on the search for a new cutting machine

Many years ago I got a Cricut. It was the small one. I have loved it and I have used the fire out of it. Due to it being so old, it doesn't work as well as it use to though. I can't use it for big projects or anything - just little stuff that I can do really quick.

So now.. I'm looking for a new one. I'm also looking for a bigger one.

I initially thought I wanted another Cricut. Maybe the Cricut Expression. I started searching for a good deal on one and the price was always just a little higher than I wanted to pay for it.

So then I did what any other internet shopper does. I did my research! I found out that the Cricut isn't what I want to go with this time around.

Now I'm moving on to a Silhouette Cameo.

I'm so excited!!!

I am praying that the Silhouette website will have a black Friday deal on the Cameo. I am waiting to see!

In other news...
I have several projects that I am working on and I am going to be really busy starting tomorrow. I will be posted some photos of finished products also. So please come back and visit to see what new is for sale at J+K Creations.

{Q&A time}
I am curious to know... Do you have a cutting machine? What kind do you like best?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

-K

Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment