Thursday, November 20, 2014

getting ready for the show

I have been some kind of busy these past two days. And I have had a blast.

I am closer to getting my stuff ready for the show.

My first craft show!
(I still have to send my application in.) (But I have to work on my inventory first.)

But anyway ... Let's get to showing you my work! I know that is what you're waiting on.

 
I love the colors of this triple cross and it just came together at the last minute.
I also love when that happens.
{Price: $35.00}

 
This is so girly! I love it and any little princess would love it also.
{Price: $10.00}


Our first sell on Etsy was a plaque just like this one. We were so proud.
{Price: $10.00}


This is the perfect Christmas sign to add to your home décor this Christmas.
{Price: $10.00}


This is another sign that you can add to your Christmas décor.
Remember to keep Christ in Christmas all the time!
{Price: $10.00}


This is a small cross that I did at the last minute. I needed to put joy on something. This cross is in gold. It's small and light. It's the great small piece to add to your home décor.
{Price: $5.00}

That is all so far. Please comment if you have any questions.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment