Thursday, November 13, 2014

Photography

 It is soooo cold here. It's only going to get colder. That being said, I won't get any new work done quickly.
 
But I've uploaded some of my photography that is for sale in my shop.
 
These photos can be framed. They are so beautiful! I love to photograph landscape and landmarks. When I see them printed out, the pictures just blows my mind. I love having photos that remind me of God's beauty.
 
So here are some of those beautiful shots...
 
 
I have to say that this is my absolutely most favorite shot. It is titled 'Beautiful America'.
*All of these shots can come in Black & White, Sepia, and/or Color.


 
This is my second most favorite shot. It looks like it would be so peaceful to sit on that bench! It is titled 'Small Town Seat'.
 

 
I have to say that I love this one too. It is titled 'Quiet Place'. 

 
This one is 'Roadside Sunset'. I love the colors. God is so glorious!!
 
You can get all of these shots and more from my Etsy shop.
 
That's it for today.
 
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment